The Young Adventurer's Guide to Almost Everything
Calling all adventurers! This survival guide contains 45 action-packed outdoor activities that encourage kids to get down and dirty in nature and learning to how to build a fort, sleep in the woods without freezing, and eat bugs without throwing up! Illustrations. 45 step-by-step, illustrated activties that teach kids everything from how to see like an owl to build the world's coolest fort from sticks. (ages 8-12)
Calling all adventurers! Want to know how to build a fort from nothing but sticks? Or find your way through the forest? This survival guide is your ticket to getting down and dirty in nature and learning to make the coolest things with your own two hands.
Look inside to learn how to:
- Use a knife without bleeding
- Sleep in the woods without freezing
- Escape a bear without getting eaten
- Poop in the woods without falling down
- Find your way home without a GPS
- Eat bugs without throwing up
- And so much more!